Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #1516
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, PB Touch Lux 623, Paperwhite, Voyage, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
That series is on my TBL (to be listened) list. Now I wonder if I should remove it.
I read that's it's an award-winning series, so I keep hoping. I bought half-a-dozen of the audiobooks at once, because I tend to like to listen at work and can go through one a day (on a day with a lot of repetitive tasks). I might have been better off not doing them one after the other, though.

I'm not saying I haven't enjoyed them overall...but I have more than once groaned "oh, c'mon" at the phone (playing them on the Audible app on my phone).

I decided to take a little time off from the series to see if I'm less impatient with her after a small break in time. I generally enjoy historical mysteries with amateur sleuths, so I'm willing to give Molly a little more time.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM   #1517
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I read that's it's an award-winning series, so I keep hoping. I bought half-a-dozen of the audiobooks at once, because I tend to like to listen at work and can go through one a day (on a day with a lot of repetitive tasks). I might have been better off not doing them one after the other, though.

I'm not saying I haven't enjoyed them overall...but I have more than once groaned "oh, c'mon" at the phone (playing them on the Audible app on my phone).

I decided to take a little time off from the series to see if I'm less impatient with her after a small break in time. I generally enjoy historical mysteries with amateur sleuths, so I'm willing to give Molly a little more time.

lol I usually listen to several in the same series at once also. So I totally understand. And if people would stop calling my extension I could listen to more. So yes I am similar to you I can usually listen to 1 a day. On the weekends I almost get 2 full books in.

Currently listening to the Gaslight Mysteries. I am enjoying it. I like the later ones more. They have a full cast where the first 6 or 8 only have one person.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:46 PM   #1518
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Note 2, Samsung S5(use as reader) Samsung Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I caved and bought it.

What's the book?
Yasmine Galenorn's Whisper Hollow series. It's the heroine's BF. Her stupidity starts in book one and continues into book two.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote