Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
anurag
Addict
anurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 1 and DX, iPhone
3 books now free at the Sony store

These were all free at Amazon/B&N, but were just reduced at the Sony Store according to Inkmesh:

Stopping Time, Part 1 by Melissa Marr

Take One: Three short years, two best friends, one unbelievable dream by Karen Kingsbury

Sushi for One? by Camy Tang

Enjoy.
anurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Wenn
Wenn is on a distinguished road

Device: Motorola DROID, Kindle 3, ColorNook
Thanks for pointing this out, anurag. I am liking the Sony store a lot these days since it has switched to epub format and was glad to pick up Melissa Marr's story there.

NOTE: For whatever reason, B&N is NOT offering "Sushi for One" for free anymore. As of March 16, 2010 it will cost you $8.79. (US dollars)
Wenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 06:34 AM   #3
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
I think 2010 has become the year of the crappy Sony freebie. Where's "The Dark Tide" and "Rides a Dread Legion" freebies
Still I haven't read some of the freebies from last year yet
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
I think 2010 has become the year of the crappy Sony freebie. Where's "The Dark Tide" and "Rides a Dread Legion" freebies
Still I haven't read some of the freebies from last year yet
I don't expect them in the Sony store until after the release date. They haven't had any of the other recent pre-orders until then.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote