Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-10-2020, 02:07 PM   #1
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
Question Creating Ebook Manga But Messed Up Somewhere Please Help

I messed something up but don't know what I did wrong so here is a image of how (1) of (5) ebook manga I made from online JPG downloaded images looks.

I Went to calibre clicked on Add Books and then I clicked on Add empty book. And then I made the book. And I even did all the metadata and there is even cover art. But the EPUB file wont show pages there is just (1) page and sometimes its not even the cover art which is selected in metadata.

What did I do wrong. Can someone please tell me so I can get this fixed. I only need these (5) manga to complete my collection of "Baki - Son Of Ogre".

I have never made a ebook with calibre before.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 03:45 PM   #2
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
I fixed this issue here is what I decided to do. I took each image and turned it into a PDF and then merged the PDF files into 1 PDF file. And then moved the file into the Calibre Library and took all the information from the previous ebooks I made and placed the information on these PDF files and then deleted the EPUB files that didn't work. And now I have (1) out of (5) done that actually opens. I think I might even convert it into CBZ if possible so that all my Ebook manga file types are the same. Just to kind of help with the organizing. This was the only thing I could figure out. So hopefully it makes sense to some of you. But if you know of a easier way to do this please let me know in case I need to do this again sometime.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 11:21 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Just create a zip file with all the image files. Then rename it to the extension "cbz". You can add that to calibre for conversion or just read it in an application or device that supports CBZ.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 01:37 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Have you looked at kcc https://kcc.iosphe.re/
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote