Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
meningococo1
meningococo1 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
SELLING PRS-505 NEW NEVER OPEN

Hi there, I'm selling a brand new Sony PRS-505, in original package. I received this as a birthday present, but I will never really use it. I live in Australia, and the payment can be done by paypal. The price is: 250$

Contact me if you are interested and I will send you pictures

meningococo1@hotmail.com

Thank you!
Old 11-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
This new member's other post is also offering an unwanted Sony Reader PRS505 for sale:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31625

Truly, some people are positively showered with unwanted gifts.
Advert
Old 11-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Truly, some people are positively showered with unwanted gifts.
i wish that were my case.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #4
meningococo1
meningococo1 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
SELL NEW SONY PRS 505 IN BOX

Yes, I am the same person! I just repeated my thread to sell the Sony, to add pictures of it. Thanks for your point Patricia, you are really helpful. Are you interested on it
Old 11-08-2008, 05:47 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Duplicate thread. Closed.

Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
prs-505, reader, sell, sony