Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-17-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
gonzule
before sleep, read or TV?
gonzule began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Kobo Aura won't wake up after autoshutdown

Hi, I have just configured my kobo aura to automatically turn off after 60 minutes of inactivity. The problem is that after it has been powered off automatically, i cannot turn it on using the sliding button on top, and i have to plug it to a computer or charger for it to wake up.

Is this normal? What could be causing this? I have the latest firmware with no modifications.
gonzule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 09:52 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That sounds like the switch isn't working. Does it work to put the device to sleep and wake it?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2018, 09:45 PM   #3
gonzule
before sleep, read or TV?
gonzule began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
i can't believe i never tried that. It is NOT working. I had'nt used it in a LONG time as I have one of those covers that automatically wake the device up. Guess i'll have to open it and try to fix that button

Thanks!

edit: just a little pressure on the front and back of the device where the button sits and its works properly, in case anyone runs into the same issue.

Last edited by gonzule; 08-18-2018 at 09:52 PM.
gonzule is offline   Reply With Quote