Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-28-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
Is it possible to only autoconvert specific formats

I have been using Calibre to manage my ebooks for a while, but now I am moving my PDFs and CBRs in to.

I currently have autoconvert set to automatically convert everything to an ePub on import. I don't want to do this for PDFs or CBRs. Is there any way to have autoconvert on import only apply to certain file formats? Or, conversely, is there some way to get it to ignore certain file formats?

Thanks.
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@kaufman - maybe you could add books to be auto converted using the the auto add facility, see Preferences->Add->Automatic Adding tab. It has a separate check box for auto convert. And add the PDF's and CBR's manually with the auto convert off. Or vice versa - auto add the PDF/CBR's with no auto convert and manually add the rest with auto convert

Or maybe you can get the Quick Preferences PI enhanced to include Auto Convert as a setting - see [GUI Plugin] Quick Preferences

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-29-2014 at 04:48 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert