Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-26-2018, 02:41 PM   #1
PISTO
PISTO began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE PAPER WHITE
Transfer Books To Kindle

I have a Kindle Paper White, I have in the past being able to connect via USB to my CALIBRE library, now it does not recognize it and I need to transfer a few books.
What is wrong? What do I need to do to connect and transfer books?
PISTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...ted-by-calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:12 PM   #3
PISTO
PISTO began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE PAPER WHITE
I have tried everything and my Kindle is not being recognized. Something weird is that sending by mail, some of the books get to my Kindle APP in my Mac and my iPad but not to my Kindle. But also, I have tried many times to send by mail to the selected addresses and most times it fails, shows error after several minutes.
PISTO is offline   Reply With Quote