Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-28-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
riceh
riceh began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Email Log

Hello,

Can you create a single line in a log when a book is sended to a mail address ?
I thing at "Date/time/bookname/destination"
Because i send books to different address and sometimes i forgot one book.
On this log i can see if the book is transmit or not or if the problem comes from the transmission !
This option could be optional and initiate when a trigger is on or off in the tools !
Best Regards.
riceh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 04:18 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Moved out of Development. That is for help developing (please read the sticky at the top of each forum)

I will agree
Preferences: sharing over the net: show server logs is a bit much to wade through.

But I think you want a emailed log?
Code:
Book, destination email, status (success/fail)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:03 PM   #3
riceh

and a log on a PC ?
Old 06-28-2018, 06:19 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceh View Post
and a log on a PC ?
I should have quoted "emailed", as in what was...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 08:47 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you email using a relay such as gmx/hotmail/etc. there will be a log of sent emails in the account. If you want calibre to log what emails it sends, you can run it in debug mode and the debug log will contain details of all emails sent. Or you can use the jobs list (click the jobs button in the lower right corner) to get a list of all jobs done, including emailling.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:07 PM   #6
riceh

Thank you for the information.