Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-06-2017, 10:23 AM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
More Tapatalk weirdness

I'm having issues with the Calibre forum here and Tapatalk. On a regular basis when I open the Calibre forum in Tapatalk the list of child forums appears and then disappears.

At times when I refresh the forum I'm able to select one of the child forums before they disappear; other times the disappear too quickly for me to tap.

This behavior has only started in the last couple of days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:49 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I'm having issues with the Calibre forum here and Tapatalk. On a regular basis when I open the Calibre forum in Tapatalk the list of child forums appears and then disappears.

At times when I refresh the forum I'm able to select one of the child forums before they disappear; other times the disappear too quickly for me to tap.

This behavior has only started in the last couple of days.

It's actually occuring in any forum that has sub forums, but is most annoying on the calibre forum

Old 08-17-2017, 03:10 AM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I've had this happen before. It's usually the app acting up for no reason I was able to figure out. You could try clearing the data, uninstall and reinstall but I actually downgraded my TapaTalk as the new version was logging me out every few minutes. I'm using 6.4.10 with no issues.

The developers do have a habit of breaking things.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #4
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've had this happen before. It's usually the app acting up for no reason I was able to figure out. You could try clearing the data, uninstall and reinstall but I actually downgraded my TapaTalk as the new version was logging me out every few minutes. I'm using 6.4.10 with no issues.

The developers do have a habit of breaking things.

Sent from my Nexus 7
I keep an older version around just to re-install when I decide that their latest version is even suckier than the previous one. Don't remember which version it is, but it's at least a year and a half old. But it works, and it (mostly) isn't overly annoying. Though it does seem to think it should have access to my location data. (NOT happening!)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:38 AM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer

I fell back to an older version and see the exact same issue.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:11 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
It could be a Tapatalk account problem. I wish I had better answers for you. Mine eventually fixed itself.

Have you tried subscribing to each forum? That may be a work around till the other is fixed.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote