Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
RobertLCollins
Groupie
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Haven (fun SF)

I have a new novella out, another in the further adventures of Jake Bonner, called "Haven." Here’s the blurb:

Jake Bonner’s been hired by one of the richest men in the galaxy. This real-estate mogul wants to acquire Haven, a once-famed recreational planet. Haven was abandoned when the robots that served the visitors rebelled.

Are the robots still there? Jake’s job is to find out, and smooth the way for this grand acquisition. Of course, no job is ever that easy.

Will Haven be safe for Jake? Or will Haven be one Hell of a job?

The novella is available in print and as an ebook; here are some links:
Amazon
Smashwords
B&N

I hope you enjoy it!
RobertLCollins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
science fiction, space opera