Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Anyone find a good form fitting pouch for it?

Title says it all, I think the included zipper case is great when I will be traveling and need the protection, but it isn't great for portability. I was wondering if anyone has found a good protective alternative?
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
4nefertiti
Enthusiast
4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS900 (daily edition), blackberry
Yep. For about $17 I got a Kindle 2 zipper case from Book Armor. Removed the plastic piece on the bottom. Peeled off the velcro and applied it to the back of my 900. Much smaller than the footprint of the Hard case logic case but now it fits in my purse and is still protected.
4nefertiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Great suggestion

I ended up ordering from thepouch.com Used the same one on the PRS500, 505, and 600. Hopefully next week I'll be receiving the customized one for the 900
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
Dusty
Connoisseur
Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 300, T1
I found this site, could be of interest....
http://www.travelwithkevinandruth.co...ptop-case.html
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
I found this site, could be of interest....
http://www.travelwithkevinandruth.co...ptop-case.html
This looks great. Think I'll go for it. I had to hunt for the actual site to order from: http://www.artscow.com/ under photo bags and cases
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote