Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 10:07 AM   #1
Drybonz
Connoisseur
Drybonz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Marvin 3 and Calibre Server

I decided to check out Marvin 3... when I start my Calibre content server and hit "get books" on Marvin it just sits and spins on a "1 found. Tap to stop scanning" message indefinitely.

Are there any common problems with this I should check into, or additional steps I should take?

Thanks for the help.

*edit* Ok... figured it out. It was actually "tap to stop scanning and select your server".

So, then I click on the name of my library and a "downloading" message pops up then immediately disappears... still looking for help. Thanks.

Last edited by Drybonz; 09-19-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Drybonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:12 AM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Just tap to stop scanning. Unless you're running multiple instances of Calibre content server, it's quite likely that's the only server it will find so it's pointless for Marvin to keep looking.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #3
Drybonz
Connoisseur
Drybonz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Right... I think I edited my post while you were posting... sorry about that. "Tap to stop scanning" sounded like it was still working on connecting to my server so I avoided tapping. Finally figured that out, but still problems. See my edit, above.

Thanks.
Drybonz is offline   Reply With Quote