Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-22-2016, 08:48 AM   #1
Saucetray
Saucetray began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Unhappy PDF --> EPub

Hello, my name is Justin and I am having a problem with putting a PDF into an EPub. I don't really understand how it works or why it works and I've read the manual and still don't get it. On certain PDFs if I make them into EPUbs they will always be formatted into double the original page amount and the text will be a single collum taking up half the page the other side of the page is blank and it will have a huge space between each line and I don't know how to stop that from happening. All I need is it to be put in EPub. The font doesn't need to change or anything and I've stopped it from changing the font and it still does that. Any help?
Saucetray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:18 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Sticky: Read this before Posting PDF Questions

and

Sticky: How to ask a question about conversion problems
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conversion, epub, font, pdf, yikes