Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
DogonCrook
DogonCrook began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Foreign Policy all feeds? Help?

There is already a foreign policy feed, but I'm trying to get them all. They are listed here. http://www.foreignpolicy.com/node/33012
I don't want the twitter feed but all of the others AFPAK, Turtlebay etc.
I tried to paste the urls into the existing foreign policy recipe, but all you get is blank pages with a table of contents. Which isn't surprising. lol Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
DogonCrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to mobileRead, DogonCrook

If you'd care to join in, and learn about the many different aspects of MR, feel free to click on the "introduce myself" link below and enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert