Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #61
marbs
Zealot
marbs began at the beginning.

Device: nook
i can parse page 1 no problem. is the page that comes up automatically.

i cant get to page 2.

and this is as far that my code gets to:

Spoiler:
send: u'POST /bursa/index.asp?view=search&company_group=3000&arg_comp= &srh_comp_lb=&srh_from=2010-01-01&srh_until=2010-10-28&srh_anaf=-1&srh_event=9999&is_urgent=0&srh_company_press= HTTP/1.1\r\nAccept-Encoding: identity\r\nContent-Length: 933\r\nHost: maya.tase.co.il\r\nContent-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\nConnection: close\r\nUser-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; i686 Linux; en_US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4\r\n\r\n'
send: 'view=search&arg_comp=&srh_company_group=3000&srh_ company_press=&srh_comp_lb=&srh_free_text_opt=1&cm bHavarottext=&cmbHavarothidden=&srh_txt=&optionFTS earch=1&srh_from=2010-01-01&srh_from_yr=2010&srh_from_mon=1&srh_from_day=1& srh_until=2010-10-28&srh_until_yr=2010&srh_until_mon=10&srh_until_da y=28&srh_event=9999&srh_min_day=2010-01-01&srh_max_day=2010-10-28&rsSearchRes_pgNo=1&rsSearchRes_Count=64572&repT otal=30&ToPage=1&_method=%252Fbursa%252Findex.asp% 253F_method%253D_EM__onclientevent%2526pcount%253D 2%2526p0%253DBTNNEXT%2526p1%253Donclick&_BTNNEXT_s tate=_nStyle%253D1%2526value%253D%2526src%253Dimg% 252Fkadima.gif%2526alt%253D%2525u05DC%2525u05D3%25 25u05E3%252520%2525u05D4%2525u05D1%2525u05D0&_BTNP REV_state=_nStyle%253D1%2526value%253D%2526src%253 Dimg%252Fahora.gif%2526alt%253D%2525u05DC%2525u05D 3%2525u05E3%252520%2525u05D4%2525u05E7%2525u05D5%2 525u05D3%2525u05DD&_thisPage_state=pb_rsSearchRes% 253D0%2526pb_rsComByNm%253D0'

reply: 'HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily\r\n'
header: Location: http://maya.tase.co.il/bursa/mayaincorrect.htm
header: Cache-Control: no-cache
header: Pragma: no-cache
header: Expires: 0
header: Content-Length: 0
header: Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:44:55 GMT
header: Connection: close

send: u'GET /bursa/mayaincorrect.htm HTTP/1.1\r\nAccept-Encoding: identity\r\nHost: maya.tase.co.il\r\nConnection: close\r\nUser-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; i686 Linux; en_US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4\r\n\r\n'
reply: 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK\r\n'
header: Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
header: X-Maya: 1
header: X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
header: Content-Type: text/html
header: Cache-Control: private
header: Vary: Accept-Encoding
header: Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:44:56 GMT
header: Content-Length: 4058
header: Connection: close
header: Set-Cookie: LBMaya=1; path=/bursa
header: Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDAACQDSTB=JKDFAGGAGKDKGMGHDCKPGLFA; path=/
<response_seek_wrapper at 0x4ff6878 whose wrapped object = <closeable_response at 0x4ff65f8 whose fp = <socket._fileobject object at 0x04D87DB0>>> this is ok
Python function terminated unexpectedly
expected string or buffer (Error Code: 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site.py", line 103, in main
File "site.py", line 85, in run_entry_point
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\ipc\worker.py", line 99, in main
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.py", line 24, in gui_convert
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.py", line 832, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\conversion.py", line 211, in __call__
File "site-packages\calibre\web\feeds\input.py", line 105, in convert
File "site-packages\calibre\web\feeds\news.py", line 710, in download
File "site-packages\calibre\web\feeds\news.py", line 835, in build_index
File "c:\users\berkow~1\appdata\local\temp\calibre_0.7. 20_tmp_9v_nmw\calibre_0.7.20_qc4llz_recipes\recipe 0.py", line 98, in parse_index
articles = self.make_links(url)
File "c:\users\berkow~1\appdata\local\temp\calibre_0.7. 20_tmp_9v_nmw\calibre_0.7.20_qc4llz_recipes\recipe 0.py", line 118, in make_links
self.append_page(url,soup, soup.body, report3,1)
File "c:\users\berkow~1\appdata\local\temp\calibre_0.7. 20_tmp_9v_nmw\calibre_0.7.20_qc4llz_recipes\recipe 0.py", line 77, in append_page
soup2 = self.index_to_soup(nexturl)
File "site-packages\calibre\web\feeds\news.py", line 477, in index_to_soup
File "re.py", line 137, in match
TypeError: expected string or buffer
marbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #62
marbs
Zealot

ok i'm back

cleared my head a bit and i want to dive back in.

do you have any ideas about why i can get to page 2?
Advert
Old 11-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #63
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbs View Post
ill give it a try.
you haven't shared your idea about maya yet.
Switching back to this thread.
You asked if I had any thoughts - I did - I wondered what the maya site was all about! That's what I shared.

OK, yes, I thought about it a bit.

I still think you need to simplify - get your recipe to pull one page - page 2. If you can't do that, you'll get nowhere. We can talk about the simplified recipe issue, but it's less interesting.

Next, let's talk about get_browser. When you initialize with
br = BasicNewsRecipe.get_browser()
You start a browser session that's used from then on. Normally, you go to one or two pages to set up the login, store cookies, get header info for authentication, etc. From then on that browser session is used. If you retrieved the right cookies, set up login, etc. it all works.

You want to do something a bit different. You don't want the same thing every time (authentication header sent each request or cookies from login stored for each request) You want to do a POST that differs for each multiple page. I think you're creating the POST data, but I'm not convinced you've looked at the site closely enough to be sure of how it works for each step. I know I haven't (and don't plan to - sorry - but this site is not of general enough interest for its complexity).

Basically, I'd be looking more closely at the first interaction inside Firefox. Suppose you clear the cookies and cache, turn on TamperData and request page 2 before you request page 1. Can you get it? If not, can you get it after getting page 1? Is there any requirement for getting any other page first? Any referer requirement? It's very easy to get confused when using FireFox if it collects cookies that you aren't thinking about, or sends referer info, etc. The bottom line is I always make sure I know the whole detailed interaction in FireFox, then reproduce what it did inside the recipe, or reproduce the recipe function inside FireFox until they match and are doing the same thing.

I've never had that fail, but I've often been confused and thought I was seeing the same thing in each, but was wrong. Eventually the difference gets tracked down and the recipe begins doing what I see happening in FireFox.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #64
marbs
Zealot

good answer!

ill get on it. this next question is a bit off the recipe topic. how do i create a POST request from thin air in tamper data (if i clear the cookies and cache, then turn on tamper data, where will the post come from)?
also, page one comes up just by entering the site, how do i skip to page two right away?

and a final question, tamper data has a friend. http somthing. should i try and use that?

Last edited by marbs; 11-01-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:40 AM   #65
marbs
Zealot

I now have page two and three and so on

i cant belive i got there. thank you very much Starson!

now i am not sure what i do with all the new pages i can get. how do i finish append_page i dont see it returns anything in this example or any of the others. some more help?

edit:
it seems like br.follow_link does not actually open a page in the browser, it gets the responce, but i dont know how to have br. have the new page in it. is there a way to open the link or read the response somehow as a web page in the browser?

Spoiler:
Code:
from calibre.web.feeds.news import BasicNewsRecipe
from calibre.ebooks.BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup, re
import urllib, mechanize
from calibre import __appname__

class AlisonB(BasicNewsRecipe):
    title      ='Maya v1.0'
    __author__ = 'marbs'
    description = 'blah'
    language = 'en'
    no_stylesheets = True
    publisher           = 'marbs'
#    simultaneous_downloads = 1
#    delay                  = 25   
    category            = 'column'
    extra_css='body{direction: rtl;} .article_description{direction: rtl; } a.article{direction: rtl; } .calibre_feed_description{direction: rtl; }'
#    no_stylesheets = True
    use_embedded_content= False
    remove_attributes = ['width','height']
    no_stylesheets      = True
    oldest_article      = 24
    remove_javascript   = True
    remove_empty_feeds  = True
    rec_index = 0
    max_articles_per_feed = 5000
    INDEX = 'http://maya.tase.co.il/'

def append_page(self, url, soup, appendtag, articles_left, br,position):
   #     print url, 'the soup is:' ,soup, 'appendtag is',appendtag,  articles_left, position
        articles_left = articles_left - 30
        articlenum= articles_left + (30*position)
        position= position +1
        print  articles_left, articlenum
        if (articles_left <0) :
           print 'do i get this far?'
           # Print HTTP headers.
           br.set_debug_http(True)
  #         br.set_debug_http(True)
#           nexturl = br.open(url, request)
           nexturl = br.follow_link(mechanize.Link(base_url = '', url = url, text = '', tag = '', attrs = [{'id':'BTNNEXT'}]))
           print  'this is ok'
           html = nexturl.read()
  #         print 'got this too', html
           soup2 = self.index_to_soup(html)
           print 'this is my real tesst', soup2
           self.append_page(url,soup2,soup2.body,articles_left,br,position)
           texttag =soup2.body
           appendtag.insert(position,texttag)
######start appending id divMoeny

#           soup3=soup + soup2
#           self.append_page(url,soup, soup.body, report3,1)

#           texttag = soup2.find('div', attrs={'class':'bodytext'})
#           for it in texttag.findAll(style=True):
#               del it['style']
#           newpos = len(texttag.contents)
#           self.append_page(soup2,texttag,newpos)
#           texttag.extract()
#           appendtag.insert(position,texttag)
#           self.append_page(url,soup, soup.body, report3,1)
#

def parse_index(self):
        feeds = []
        for title, url in [
                       #     (u"too long",u"http://maya.tase.co.il/bursa/index.asp?view=search&company_group=3000&arg_comp=&srh_comp_lb=&srh_from=2010-01-01&srh_until=2010-10-28&srh_anaf=-1&srh_event=9999&is_urgent=0&srh_company_press="),
                        #(u"Feed", u"http://maya.tase.co.il/bursa/index.asp?view=search&company_group=3000&arg_comp=&srh_comp_lb=1007&srh_from=2010-01-01&srh_until=2010-09-28&srh_anaf=-1&srh_event=9999&is_urgent=0&srh_company_press="),
                            (u"הודעות מאתמול", u"http://maya.tase.co.il/bursa/index.asp?view=yesterday"),                            

]:
            articles = self.make_links(url)
            if articles:
                feeds.append((title, articles))
        return feeds

def make_links(self, url):
        title = 'Temp'
        current_articles = []
        soup = self.index_to_soup(url)
        print 'url is', url

#        print 'The soup is: ', soup
        stop = soup.find('td',attrs={'height':'19'})
        print 'the stop is', stop
        report1 = stop.contents[1].contents 
        print report1
        report2 = report1[0]
        print report2
        report3=int(report2.encode('ascii'))
        print report3
        br = BasicNewsRecipe.get_browser(self)
        br.open(url)

self.append_page(url,soup, soup.body, report3,br,1)
        for item in soup.findAll('a',attrs={'class':'A3'}):
            print 'item is: ',item
            itemcomp= item.findPrevious('a',attrs={'id':'CompNmHref'})
            itemdate= item.findPrevious('font',attrs={'id':'DateHref'})
            #link = item.find('a')
            #titlecheck = self.tag_to_string(link)
            #url_test = re.search('javascript', item['href'])

if not re.search('javascript', item['href']):
              temp2= self.INDEX + 'bursa/' + item['href']
        #      temp2=[temp3]
              print 'url1 is', temp2
              soup1 = self.index_to_soup(temp2)
  #            print 'the new soup is', soup1
              print '6714' 
              for item1 in soup1.findAll('iframe'):
                 print 'item1 is:' , item1
 #                print soup.item.previous.previousSibling
                 txt= item1['src']
                 print 'FOUND GOOD URL'
                 re1='.*?'	# Non-greedy match on filler
                 re2='(mayafiles)'	# Variable Name 1
                 re3='(.)'	# Any Single Character 1
                 re4='.*?'	# Non-greedy match on filler
                 re5='htm'	# Uninteresting: word
                 re6='.*?'	# Non-greedy match on filler
                 re7='(htm)'	# Word 1

rg = re.compile(re1+re2+re3+re4+re5+re6+re7,re.IGNORECASE|re.DOTALL)
                 m = rg.search(txt)
                 if m:
                     var1=m.group(1)
                     c1=m.group(2)
                     word1=m.group(3)
                     print "("+var1+")"+"("+c1+")"+"("+word1+")"+"\n"
                     url = item1['src']
                 else:
                     url = 'http://www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html/pdf2html.php?url=' + item1['src'] + '&images=yes'

print 'url is: ', url

title       = self.tag_to_string(itemcomp)+ ' - ' + self.tag_to_string(item)
                 print 'title is: ', title
                 date =self.tag_to_string(itemdate) 
                 current_articles.append({'title': title, 'url': url, 'description':'', 'date':date}) # append all this

return current_articles

Last edited by marbs; 11-03-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Advert
Old 11-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #66
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
i cant belive i got there. thank you very much Starson!
Congratulations!

Quote:
now i am not sure what i do with all the new pages i can get. how do i finish append_page i dont see it returns anything in this example or any of the others. some more help?
append_page does nothing until it is used in preprocess_html as:
self.append_page(soup, soup.body, 3)
It's recursive, and grabs the current page in soup form from the "soup" parameter of the article being processed in preprocess_html. That page will have a "Next Page" button or equivalent, and when append_page is correctly written, it creates a new url from the url in the "Next Page" button, grabs the content of that new page, tacks it on to the bottom of the content in the current page, then recursively does it again, finding rhe "Next Page" button on page 2 to go to page 3, etc.

Quote:
edit:
it seems like br.follow_link does not actually open a page in the browser, it gets the responce, but i dont know how to have br. have the new page in it. is there a way to open the link or read the response somehow as a web page in the browser?
Look at any recipe that uses obfuscated feed links to print pages to see how it's usually done.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #67
marbs
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Congratulations!

append_page does nothing until it is used in preprocess_html as:
self.append_page(soup, soup.body, 3)

Look at any recipe that uses obfuscated feed links to print pages to see how it's usually done.
are you sure it needs to be used in preprocess_html and exactly as self.append_page(soup, soup.body, 3)?
Old 11-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #68
Starson17
Wizard

Quote:
are you sure it needs to be used in preprocess_html
I don't think I said it did. You can use it anywhere you have a soup.

Quote:
and exactly as self.append_page(soup, soup.body, 3)?
You can change the starting parameters. They change automatically as it recurses to put page 2 directly below the end of page 1.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #69
marbs
Zealot

do you know of any way to run java scripts in python?

do you think Kovid would be willing to build in a tool like that?

edit:
ran a short search, maybe i tool like this?

Last edited by marbs; 11-06-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #70
Starson17
Wizard

Quote:
do you know of any way to run java scripts in python?
I haven't done it. Mechanize is used by the recipe code, and I know it won't do it. I was trying to do it at one time, and looked at python-spidermonkey a bit, but decided I could just emulate what the js was doing.
https://github.com/davisp/python-spidermonkey

Quote:
do you think Kovid would be willing to build in a tool like that?
If you hand him the code, probably yes. I suspect it wouldn't be high on the todo list, as I have yet to see a case that really requires it.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #71
marbs
Zealot

i am not sure where to post a question to Kovid, so i hope you see this.

i wanted to know what the chances are on getting JS support for recipes? maybe this? i haven't read it really, but i am sure python can support JS.

and what is the chance is for getting support for pdf articles. i know you said that it is a printed book and not a book, but with out understanding anything about it, i feel that it might be possible to have pdf articles to pdf outputs skip the conversion in the middle and just be included in the end news feed somehow?
Old 11-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #72
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Adding a javascript interpreter to python is harder than it sounds, or I would have done it already. And using QtWebKit is out of the question as it requires an X server to run, which means that the news download system would no longer work on headless servers.

As for PDF, no that's not possible.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #73
KRorschachZ
Update
KRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litter

Device: kindle DX graphite, we need update/firmware with optios PDF Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
As for PDF, ...
hi, I have one question general about PDF, a little near offtopic here, but... i don´t see where insert this:

What would be possible in future to implement this option:?

when "calibre" is running a recipe, if the link is a PDF file link, and meets size specifications and conditions listed in the recipe code, to be discharged(donwload), "as a book outside" the ereader, "showing" at the out recipe text, "PDF name: "abcd.pdf" file sent to the player ...

Code:
rustic algorithm example: ;-)
--
read "html rss"
  (Text in RSS: "bla bla bla "...)

find if pdf file
    if pdf file is <500 kb?, sending / donwload "library calibre", and preparing to send to the     player  (in my case Kindle DX).
     end if

end if
--
after, when i read on ereader ebook, and see That info, can go out and open pdf ebook That was donwload previus on ereader.

----
(the other option

(Open the pdf and insert its contents into the file of the recipe can be impractical, it would be a lot of data to be processed and the recipe would run very slowly...

actually do that would make many books as pdf, as a function of the pdf's found,

the only practical way I see to do something, it would be if "might" open a pdf (link pdf rss) and extract only the first section to be incorporated in the recipe, but it´s some slowly and big recipe size, too?, maybe...

After the caliber "convert" pdf to ebooks, but in a separate process, I fear

Keep in mind that some ereaders have native support pdf, (albeit a bit rustic and uncouth, it at least serves to read some info)

in the example given in the first place, may be the case get a recipe ebook rss news and externally several pdf's that are sent to the reader at a time ...

that meet some requirements, size, mask name, etc ... (Since there is no need to open them, just download them in certain cases )....

Quote:
indeed, this procedure would be extended to other extensions (mobi, prc, epub, etc ...) can have a web page with rss and notes-lnik to books mobi, or prc, + ,. .. and create a recipe for Calibre to download the "new" books automatically as external to the recipe, since they do not have to "process" the code within each book, (And only download if they meet the date, size, name, mask, etc. ..)

And likewise, discard extesiones not interest us for download, depending on the model output ereader, either by size, type of file ... etc ...

(sorry for the English, coordination and verbal semantic disorder, but it has been a considerable effort trying to explain a little

I had to separate the phrases in paragraphs loose and see if you see what I want to express.

by the way, congratulations on such a program again)

best Regards from Spain.

Last edited by KRorschachZ; 11-10-2010 at 02:41 PM.
KRorschachZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #74
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I personally am never going to implement that feature (it's way too much work as it involves monkeying with lots of the internals of how conversion works in calibre), but if you are sufficiently motivated, I'll be happy to get you started implementing it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:22 PM   #75
KRorschachZ
Update
KRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litter

Device: kindle DX graphite, we need update/firmware with optios PDF Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I personally am never going to implement that feature (it's way too much work as it involves monkeying with lots of the internals of how conversion works in calibre), but if you are sufficiently motivated, I'll be happy to get you started implementing it.
ok, thanks for read and answerd...,

only indicate that "in the first case" is not necessary the conversion of pdf files found (or other interesting extensions, such as mobi, epud, etc), "only" downloading according to the recipe found in, in any case, I depending on the configuration of "Calibre" is possible that this is complicated ... I was intrigued about the ability of "Calibre" to communicate with the main program, while making a recipe, that should be a separate process, and if there are commands in the language of the recipe to implement something. ("Download file", "size analysis", "save to send to library", etc)

(Obviously the second option, the online conversion of PDF's to integrate part of the recipe out is quite expensive computationally (clock´s cpu expend) and long ... time ... it would be like merging several small books ...)

(Even if it could indicate a maximum number of characters output, as it limits the size of the files converted, a solution, to get "part" of information from the files ... (This would be like an RSS of a PDF, mobi, epub, XD, ...), in a recipe, yet, I think this part take considerable time to the recipe ...)

(Whenever there are more pages info about reviews books in electronic format with links, they could be automatically downloaded to calibre-recipes ...)

so I thought that maybe "giving" the possibility of downloading ... without having to analyze internally ...

ok.

(We See what the community believes, maybe do I should create a thread with this issue...?)

best regards, from Spain...

Last edited by KRorschachZ; 11-10-2010 at 03:33 PM.
KRorschachZ is offline   Reply With Quote