Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-11-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
Sonicboom
Enthusiast
Sonicboom began at the beginning.

Device: Oasis 2
The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America's Shining Women by Kate Moore

Hi, currently I am reading The Good Soldier Švejk because I am at 80 % I am looking for a book. I have spotted The Radium Girls on Goodreads, and it seems very interesting to me. Please, do you have any experiences? Is it worth it?
Thanks
S.
Sonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
We just recently discussed The Radium Girls in one of the book clubs; see this thread.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert