Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-08-2018, 07:38 AM   #1
therazorsedge
therazorsedge began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Air 2
Hello From Cuba

Just joined this forum and have a question regarding downloading eBook covers. I live in Cuba, a Canadian but retired. I have just spent the last two months building my eBook library including, correcting all book titles, authors, tags, formats to one only epub and downloading covers. My question is how is it possible to let the download know I only want English covers. I have been getting a mix of Spanish and English covers probably because the servers think that because I am Cuba, that is what I want.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Of all the things I have lost in life, I miss my mind the most.
therazorsedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:53 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.

Try posting your question on our Apple section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=170
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
english, language, spanish