Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Kobo Support Phone Number?

Okay, this is probably a really stupid question but I just have to ask. Is there a tech support phone number somewhere for Kobo? If there is, I can't find it on the website. I sent an email to tech support a few days ago (no response yet), and thought maybe talking to a real person would be faster.

For whatever reason, the USB connector on my Kobo Touch doesn't work anymore. Not being able to charge the Kobo is a little inconvenient.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
By Phone
Kobo Help Line, United States and Canada:
1-866-204-4714
(8am - 12am EST)

Here is the website.

ETA: Have you tried another micro-USB cable? Some smartphones use the same cable as the Touch.

Last edited by Joe563; 09-04-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: More info.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
I've tried a USB cable and the charger I usually use with the Touch. No luck with either. Thanks for the number though, much appreciated!
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
I had a similar problem as did someone else on here a while back. Turned out that on my unit the USB port had become loose and wiggled. I took mine back to the chapters I bought it at and walked out with a new one after explaining the situation. If that's not an option I'm sure Tech Support will get a new one out to you if it's the same issue.
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
olive6745
olive6745 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
Okay, this is probably a really stupid question but I just have to ask. Is there a tech support phone number somewhere for Kobo? If there is, I can't find it on the website. I sent an email to tech support a few days ago (no response yet), and thought maybe talking to a real person would be faster.

For whatever reason, the USB connector on my Kobo Touch doesn't work anymore. Not being able to charge the Kobo is a little inconvenient.

My kobo connecter doesnt work either, let me know if you find a way to fix it @ohancott@yahoo.com I am going to call the number right now though anyways.
olive6745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
chachi123
chachi123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
I am experiencing this same issue - my usb connector is loose and my kobo will not charge - were you able to easily resolve by calling that support number. I just tried but they are closed for the day.
chachi123 is offline   Reply With Quote