Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 09:45 PM   #1
joro
Avid Reader
joro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchforkjoro can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: iPad, iPhone
DRM removal plugin doesn't work

It was working perfectly and then my hard drive crashed and burned. Sadly, my image backup of the drive was corrupted and I had to reinstall Windows and all my programs.

I reinstalled Calibre and then downloaded the Apprentice Alf DeDRM tool. It shows that it was successfully installed in the plugin page, but when I try to convert a book, I get a pop-up that the book is DRM protected.

I have some library books that will expire soon and be lost unless I can get this working.

Help gratefully sought.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:54 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by joro View Post
It was working perfectly and then my hard drive crashed and burned. Sadly, my image backup of the drive was corrupted and I had to reinstall Windows and all my programs.

I reinstalled Calibre and then downloaded the Apprentice Alf DeDRM tool. It shows that it was successfully installed in the plugin page, but when I try to convert a book, I get a pop-up that the book is DRM protected.

I have some library books that will expire soon and be lost unless I can get this working.

Help gratefully sought.
MR policy is we can not provide Help with DRM removal. Visit the place where you got the tools.
Advert
Closed Thread