Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-22-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
ODelphi
Enthusiast
ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox N96
I'm looking for battery for Boox N96

Hello friends,

I am using Boox N96CML. The life of battery is over in a year, unfortunately.
I'm looking for a new battery.
I wrote it to Oynx. Original battery is $ 15. But they want $ 85 for shipping. So, they acknowledge that it would not be a good idea to buy the battery from they.

I'm looking for product in AliExpress. But I can not be sure which battery will be compatible. There is this product. The battery's 3900mAh capacity is pretty good.
https://aliexpress.com/item/3-8v-392...886172319.html
But, this product is no longer shipped to the country I am in.

And there is this product. But I am not sure that it will be compatible for N96CML. What is your opinion?
https://aliexpress.com/item/ailinhao...841312895.html

I can have not used Boox for about a month, unfortunately.

Is there any other battery you can recommend?
What do you suggest I do?

Last edited by ODelphi; 07-22-2018 at 12:00 PM.
ODelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 12:35 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Try Amazon & eBay
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2018, 08:32 AM   #3
ODelphi
Enthusiast
ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ODelphi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Try Amazon & eBay
Thank you,

I guess, there is not the product in eBay too. If you come across the product, I'd be glad if you will notify it here.

Friends who have a Boox N96, I wondered. Is there no one else whose Boox's battery life over in a year?

Last edited by ODelphi; 07-24-2018 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:37 AM   #4
Marinolino
Groupie
Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura-One (using KOReader app), Boox Note-3, iPad(s)
Maybe you could try with some cheaper forwarding service.

Last edited by Marinolino; 07-23-2018 at 09:39 AM.
Marinolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:46 AM   #5
ODelphi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinolino View Post
Maybe you could try with some cheaper forwarding service.
I said to they, "you can send the battery by ship or by China Post Registered Air Mail". But, they did not very interested in the subject. They probably do not want to deal with direct sales.
Advert
Old 07-24-2018, 09:48 AM   #6
ODelphi
Enthusiast

It may be difficult to reach the producer's original battery. That's why, I have to search another battery that may be compatible.

Battery dimensions I get from the producer:
3.0 * 92 * 98mm, wire length: 25mm
3.7V, 3000mAh

Other features:
I'm not sure because when I did not remove the battery. Onyx BOOX M96 Zeus's battery is:
There are white, red, black wires.
https://e-ink-reader.ru/battery_info_en.php?dev_id=94
I do not know if N96's battery is same with M96's battery.

Friends who know battery issue, I request you to suggest a battery that may be suitable for N96.

Tags
battery life, boox n96