Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #166
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
ick.

I thought that really said it all, but MR thinks the message was too short. So now it's longer.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #167
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
ick.

I thought that really said it all, but MR thinks the message was too short. So now it's longer.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 09:43 PM   #168
arvsinha
Intrepid Explorer
arvsinha began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i like chai with milk sometimes. but i rarely put milk in any of my tea.

worse than milk in earl grey : i once saw someone put SUGAR in LAPSANG SOUCHONG !!!! my eyes nearly fell out of my head.
But I thought Chai was Hindi for Tea and when you say Chai, you are generally having Tea with Spices - what we call Masala Chai - All the Tea in India is had with Milk.
But, we do have an obscene amount of tea every day.
Cafe Coffee Day, Barrista and other coffee shops have not been able to break our tea Fixation.
arvsinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:36 AM   #169
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvsinha View Post
But I thought Chai was Hindi for Tea and when you say Chai, you are generally having Tea with Spices - what we call Masala Chai - All the Tea in India is had with Milk.
true, true ! i should say "i like masala chai with milk" !
Quote:
Cafe Coffee Day, Barrista and other coffee shops have not been able to break our tea Fixation.
tea = goood ! (coffee = good too though. mmm, coffee.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:42 AM   #170
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvsinha View Post
The Greek for tea is pronounced similarly to chai, too; and also apparently it's similar in Arabic, too. And in English it sometimes gets referred to as cha (as in "I'd love a cup of cha").

If I'm having a really bad day (and also want to upset my tastebuds, because the stuff always tastes worse than I remember) I have been known to ask Starbucks employees if I can have a masala chai latte...

And it would appear that it's time for a cuppa! (Well, it has been about an hour since I last had one...)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 01:03 PM   #171
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
If I'm having a really bad day (and also want to upset my tastebuds, because the stuff always tastes worse than I remember) I have been known to ask Starbucks employees if I can have a masala chai latte...
(Quoting myself? That's appalling...)

Next time I pass one I'll have to go in and ask for a catpuccino:

ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #172
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
(Quoting myself? That's appalling...)

Next time I pass one I'll have to go in and ask for a catpuccino:
heh. that would almost reconcile me with starbucks.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness, zelda