Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-30-2021, 03:37 PM   #1
greenarrow5
greenarrow5 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hello from Kitchener

Hello, I've been using Calibre and a few other specialized reading apps for a few years now. I'm interested in the accessibility of reading apps for persons with disabilities and how features can be used in creative ways to extend their function.
For personal use I've got a new Samsung tablet and am interested in hearing from others about pros and cons of different ways of connecting the books in my Calibre library.
Calibre is a fantastic tool, and I have only begun to realize how vast the library of potential functions is for Calibre. Looking forward to sharing and learning from others.
greenarrow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 05:04 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Yes, Calibre is absolutely indispensable for me too.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2021, 05:37 PM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I guess you mean page turn options. Android readers have the most options, but Koreader is quite configurable, though not as user friendly to do.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote