Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-07-2022, 10:44 AM   #691
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFrog View Post
Anybody using a nightly build for Kobo Libra 2? The official releases still keep crashing whenever you jump using ToC or footnotes.
I'm using a Libra 2 and I have some nightly build. I too had the crashing on ToC and Bookmarks. But I just tried to make it crash and it's not crashing.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 05:24 AM   #692
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
@poire-z reminded me that we have an open issue about mystery crashes that go away when wifi is enabled. O.o

https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/8414
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 06:53 AM   #693
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Never say never, but something in ToC or footnotes is unlikely to be limited to a specific device. Would you mind sharing the crash.log?
I've posted a crash log here.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=344280
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 12:16 PM   #694
rhizome
rhizome began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Plato Hangs: Kobo Touch 905C

Is Plato intended for the Touch 905C?
I installed it through the one-click script with KOReader. Plato launches but hangs at the first screen, then needs restarting the Kobo to return to the regular Nickel screen. (KOReader works ok.)
The Plato Readme on github says the Touch C is supported. Not sure what model that is.
rhizome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 04:16 PM   #695
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhizome View Post

I installed it through the one-click script with KOReader. Plato launches but hangs at the first screen, then needs restarting the Kobo to return to the regular Nickel screen. (KOReader works ok.)

The Plato Readme on github says the Touch C is supported. Not sure what model that is.
Launch Plato, let it crash, then post the log file to the Plato dedicated thread. The dev reads that thread. The log file is in .adds/plato iirc
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 03:16 PM   #696
baskerville
Addict
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Plato launches but hangs at the first screen, then needs restarting the Kobo to return to the regular Nickel screen.
There's unfortunately a touch protocol regression since Plato 0.9.21 that affects the following models: Touch, Glo, Mini, Aura HD.

It will be fixed in Plato 0.9.25.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 12:31 PM   #697
heynicho
heynicho began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Hmmm...I'm trying to re-download Koreader right now and am getting an error whenever I click to download the package for either Koreader/Plato or just Koreader. Error says "Not Found - The resource could not be found." Anybody else experiencing this?
heynicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 01:04 PM   #698
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa & Sage
Refresh the page (without browser cache). I've just pushed updated packages for the KOReader release, so you may be hitting old URLs.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 01:27 AM   #699
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LivresInOz can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Boox Note Air 2,Galaxy TAB A7, Galaxy Note 8 Tablet
Exclamation

Quote:
I had this problem and I found that letting it take its time worked.

My guess is that it was just processing my many books for the first time start.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:07 AM   #700
Ahan
Ahan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo sage,kindlepaperwhite5
Is it currently available for version 4.31?
Ahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 04:57 PM   #701
FireFrog
Enthusiast
FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.FireFrog reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahan View Post
Is it currently available for version 4.31?
Current versions work on FW 4.31.
FireFrog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kfmon, kobo, koreader, plato