Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-11-2022, 11:15 PM   #1
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
mapleread interface question

I've been using mapleread for a few days. I generally like it, though it has a few issues.

But I have an interface question that i can't find documentation for. Maybe someone here knows.

On a book page, at the lower right, is a circle with an arrow. I can't seem to figure out exactly what this does. If anyone can point to documentation I would appreciate it.
thx,

mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 04:19 PM   #2
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
That circle with an arrow is a "return to previous spot in the book" command. For example, if you search for a term and skip to that page or if you skip ahead to another chapter, you can click on that circle and it will return to the last spot you were on before jumping.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert