Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
lukasfikr
Enthusiast
lukasfikr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kindle 3, Apple iPad/iPhone 4
Whic iPhone/iPod App are you missing on iPad?

TXTR
Awesome Note
Apple Gallery
Geocaching
MS Messenger
MSN
AppBox Pro
Navigon USA & Canada
HP MediaSmart (HomeServer)
iFitness
Carcassone (graphics is OK, but I would like better resolution)
Trenches

Last edited by lukasfikr; 07-23-2010 at 11:24 PM.
lukasfikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
tyche
Addict
tyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with others

Device: PRS-505, iPad
iPeng - controls mysqueezebox music server. An iPad version would be 10x better.

Monopoly - The original version not one of them variants.
tyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
I don't need an ipadspecific Skype. The iPhone version is enough. Not like i'm watching the app when i'm calling.... The same for other apps.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Now nearly 4 months into my ipad, I finally have my apps covered.... I still have a few iPhone games I mess with, but all my day to day stuff is now iPad/Universal.....

I don't use it (have no need to) but I do wish Txtr would do one final update and bring real iPad support. It would be a big help for the transition of Sony reader folks, coming to the iPad.... I came from a Sony reader, but already had all my books liberated.....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote