Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
scrumhalf
scrumhalf began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Custom News Source

I am trying to add a custom news source to my Sony PRS600 ebook. The download should be a sports league table, but I get the code for the table. How can I get the table itself? The detail in the fetch is:
class AdvancedUserRecipe1289897094(BasicNewsRecipe):

title = u'League 2 South'
oldest_article = 7
max_articles_per_feed = 100

feeds = [(u'League 2 South Results', u'http://www.rfu.com/Fixtures/MatchByDivision.aspx?DivID=75369596')]

I've read some of the tutorial on modifying code above but it's a bit beyond me. Any help would be gratefully received.
scrumhalf

Part copy of code in ebook:
League 2 South Results

<div id="divToolTip" class="ToolTip"> </div> <form name="Form1" method="post" action="MatchByDivision.aspx?DivID=75369596" id="Form1"> <input type="hidden" name="__EVENTTARGET" value="" /> <input type="hidden" name="__EVENTARGUMENT" value="" /> <input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" value="dDw5NzI2MjA3NzM7dDw7bDxpPDE+Oz47bDx0PDtsPGk 8MT47aTw1PjtpPDc+O2k8MTM+O2k8MTc+Oz47bDx0PDtsPGk8N z47aTw5Pjs+.....
scrumhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
scrumhalf

Dissappointed that no-one has picked up my query. Perhaps someone from the Calibre organisation could help with some suggestions? Maybe Kovidgoyal, creator of Calibre, could offer a suggestion which would help me download the table. Hopefully...
Scrumhalf.
Advert
Old 11-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm not sure if this is a calibre recipes or just calibre question, but I have moved your question thread to the calibre area. Hopefully, someone will be able to help.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
This should be in the recipes subforum. Out of interest, where did you post this originally, hoping that someone noticed it?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #5
scrumhalf

Thank you Dreams for moving my query to a more appropriate thread. To Manichean, I posted it as a new thread in the general area [I think... ]. Reading it again I realise that I didn't mention calibre at all. Sorry for that; I really will try harder! Let's hope someone is able to assist me now it's in the right slot.
Advert
Old 11-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumhalf View Post
feeds = [(u'League 2 South Results', u'http://www.rfu.com/Fixtures/MatchByDivision.aspx?DivID=75369596')]
That link is not a feed. First, look for an RSS feed on the site for what you want.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote