Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
Cees
Cees began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Greetings from Altendorf CH

Just got my first ereader and seems this is a good forum to start exploring.
Cees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! I'm sure you will be as delighted with your 505 as I am with mine. Check out the free books in our uploads section (link in the blue bar abo) and the forum thread "deals and freebies" in order to overload your "to be read" list quickly. ENJOY!!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Cees and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 for well over a year now and like it a lot. Be sure and check out all the free books here on the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Momo_Germany
Connoisseur
Momo_Germany began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 (great!!) +DX, Sony PRS-505,-700,-600 (dislike!), iPad
Hi Cees!

Welcome to MobileRead! Good to know that the ebook-Reader seem to become more popular also in Switzerland.

I live in southern Germany, quite close to the Swiss border. I have my Sony reader since some weeks and I don't want to miss it for even one single day anymore.

Have a good time with your reader and good ebooks,
Momo
Momo_Germany is offline   Reply With Quote