Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-02-2016, 11:30 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Has ANYONE ordered a Onyx Boox n96ml from Banggood?

Questions, please:

1) Were you happy with the service?
2) Is the protective cover the official cover?
3) Any problems with shipping?
4) Any problems with returns?
5) Any positives and/or negatives?

Any additional comments you wish to make are OK!

Thanks!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:53 AM   #2
espinosa00011
Enthusiast
espinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the rough

Device: None
Hello,

I am espinosa00011.
Yes I ordered my Ebook N96ML from Banggood. The price was around 380 euro and I used a 5% coupon that I had, so the final price was around 364 euro. I live in Spain.

The Ebook arrived in perfect state, but the box a little damaged in one corner. The protective cover is the original one and I am happy with the purchase. No problem with customs, It was posted by Netherlands Post so it arrived in three weeks.

If you buy you can use paypal and you will have a kind of 6 month warranty to return the devide from paypal if you have any problem. The warranty from Banggood is 1 year but I do not know if they care about this or if the warranty from Banggod is usefull. I have not had to use it until now.

Furthermore if you buy with paypal there is a promotion (you need to suscribe) and the will refund you the returning cost to China up to 30 euro if you need to return the device. I have used this service to return three things to UK and Germany and I had no problem to get the money back. You can use this service up to 12 times per year.

Try to find some discount coupons to buy the item from Banggood. For example if you subscribe to the newsletter you will have 50 dollards in coupons and there is one of 20 dollars for a purchase of 200 dollars or more which is the case.

I am planning to buy a second unit for my wife and I will also buy from Banggood. But I will probably wait to have some discount or a coupon.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Bye..
espinosa00011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2016, 01:08 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you for such a nice post.

I'll try to find some coupons.

Banggood is currently offering a 10% discount, but that price is about $2.00 higher than Amazon's current price (with cover added).

The shipping from Amazon (to my sister in the US) is currently free, but the shipping from there to Peru will add about $35. Customs may or may not flag it.

With Banggood customs will, indeed, flag it.

But with some coupons, that would definitely move me more toward Banggood.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-02-2016 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:08 AM   #4
espinosa00011
Enthusiast
espinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the roughespinosa00011 is a jewel in the rough

Device: None
Hello,

I have just bought the N96ML of my wife. I used the coupon 10annv which provides a 10% discount. You can try if the coupon works with you (I am vip5 user of Banggood and I do not know if it will work with everyone).

If you are interested do it quickly the 10th aniversary is up to the 9th of September and the coupon may not work after that day.

I hope it helps. Bye.
espinosa00011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:05 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

I checked out Banggood, and the price really looks good with that $20 off price (I joined their email list), plus only $7.95 shipping.

The 'total' price is $403.

However, I'm worried about what will happen when it gets here - not the customs fee, which should be about 19% of the price + shipping - but additional charges that may incur due to some kind of additional shipping fee(s) that may be levied toward me. (I'm in Peru.)

Still on the fence.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-05-2016 at 06:58 AM.
Advert