Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
sebdea
sebdea began at the beginning.

Device: none
PDF to Flash book

Hello,

Sorry for this, maybe, stupid post. I saw a few days (or a week) ago a post in here regarding some softwares that convert PDF into Flash book (flip pages). In that list was a software that cost around $20 US. I don't find the post again to see the list again.

Any help? I look over the Google but all I can get was software that cost $69 US and up. Too expensive for me at this stage.

Thank you all for your time.

Regards,
Sebastian
Old 05-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
ramsey_isler
Enthusiast
ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Hello,

I don't have any knowledge of the specific $20 software you mentioned (couldn't find anything on Google either), but maybe this free online tool will help?

http://www.codebox.es/pdf-to-flash-page-flip
Advert
Old 02-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Another free one is pdf2swf -

http://www.swftools.org/

BobC
Old 02-26-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
sebdea
sebdea began at the beginning.

Hi Thank you all for your references. Much appreciate it.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
mointer
mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mointer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Actually if you try this page flip software you found in google, you will find most of them offer 30 days free trial. There are many PDF to flip book tools as kvisoft flip book maker pro, ncesoft flip book, xflip e magazine. It you use these PDF to flash book software one by one, you will use them free in a long time.
Advert
Closed Thread