Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
iCloud.com is Now Live

Have any of you signed in?

Apple's iCloud.com website now available with iWork, Find My iPhone

Quote:
Users can simply sign in to set up an iCloud account at the newly launched iCloud.com by using their Apple ID, the same identification used to make purchases on Apple's App Store.

Upon signing in, users are asked to select their language and pick a time zone. The site then presents five options in the form of iOS-style icons.

From there, users can check their mail, review their contacts, view calendars, use the "Find My iPhone" feature to locate a device, and access the Web-based version of iWork.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
I can sign in, but can't seem to access anything on the Mac besides Find my iPhone-which couldn't find my iPad 2 or iPhone-I believe because they are still tied to my MobileMe account, and not my iCloud account.

Clicking on Calendar, Mail, etc. says to activate them in System Preferences in Lion-unfortunately, you need Lion 10.7.2-which isn't out yet.

A bit confusing.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-12-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
It won't be fully functional until iOS 5 and OS X 10.7.2 are released. 5 will be released later today. Have no idea when the Lion update will be released.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote