Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 04-27-2019, 06:38 PM   #16
KarenB
KarenB began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
and finally

Luv Karen
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.

Last edited by KarenB; 05-07-2019 at 07:23 PM.
KarenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 08:09 PM   #17
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Only problem is that people will come to this thread expecting to find kindle ebooks and find epub instead. Some don't have ereaders that read epub so will have to convert them. There are two main threads so that people can access books in the format that is easiest for them.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2019, 09:18 PM   #18
KarenB

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Only problem is that people will come to this thread expecting to find kindle ebooks and find epub instead. Some don't have ereaders that read epub so will have to convert them. There are two main threads so that people can access books in the format that is easiest for them.
EPUB is a formal open standard, and vendor-independent. Even Microsoft's Edge supports it.

Some Amazon ebooks run android so can use moon+ reader pro to read epub books.

I don't think its the end of the world if one or two people are unable to read them without converting them first.

Luv Karen
Old 05-04-2019, 01:58 AM   #19
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenB View Post
EPUB is a formal open standard, and vendor-independent. Even Microsoft's Edge supports it.

Some Amazon ebooks run android so can use moon+ reader pro to read epub books.

I don't think its the end of the world if one or two people are unable to read them without converting them first.

Luv Karen
Maybe not but posting epubs here does create some confusion. The header reads:
Quote:
E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books
not epubs.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:06 PM   #20
KarenB

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Maybe not but posting epubs here does create some confusion. The header reads:
not epubs.
When I first uploaded I had a mobi device and just tagged them on the end. One day I'll move them across to epub.

Luv Karen
Advert
Old 05-05-2019, 05:39 AM   #21
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
Moved to the ePub section.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:25 PM   #22
KarenB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Moved to the ePub section.
Thank you. I've just noticed the first were uploaded in 2009 in mobi format and the ISO ebook standard wasn't released until 2014. I can't be that old can I?

Luv Karen