Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-22-2019, 09:16 PM   #1
Roodavis
Roodavis began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hello...

... new to this forum. I am looking for more information on using Calibre to manage my eBook library. My main interest is learning how to modify the layout or look of the shared on the web interface. Is this the right place? Or is there somewhere better suited for me?
Roodavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:27 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...ysprune=&f=236
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2019, 05:59 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi roodavis and welcome to MobileRead. Good advice there from Barbara
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 05:03 AM   #4
Roodavis
Roodavis began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thanks Barbara. I have bookmarked that page as a starting point and have read through the sticky posts, now I guess it is time to ask specific questions.
Roodavis is offline   Reply With Quote