Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-09-2019, 04:52 AM   #1
bodobose
bodobose began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
How to display book cover images on android e-reader device?

I have purchased a Likebook Mars ebook reader. I have about 2000 ebooks on my PC arranged with Calibre, mostly in MOBI format.
In the Calibre Library folder on PC, all the ebooks are arranged in different folders with book cover images downloaded by me. In some cases, however, the downloaded book cover images do not match the cover images of the MOBI format ebooks.
I want to know how to transfer these ebooks from my PC to Likebook Mars device so that the cover images downloaded by me are displayed on the ebook reader.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
bodobose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
MustardOrMayo
MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Mimas
Try using Calibre Companion? It's a paid app, but there is a separate "demo" version available.

However, the full paid version will require Google Play Services to be enabled and signed in, as it specifically checks with that for licence validation.
MustardOrMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2019, 06:26 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I use Calibre Companion. You can obtain it via either the Google Play store or the Amazon store. It allows you to have the cover of any book you open sent to a specific directory. I have the cover sent to a directory called pictures. I then use the built in image viewer.

When I click on any image it opens in the included Comic Viewer app. This app lets me use hand gestures to stretch the image to fit the screen. When the image fills the screen I click on the center of the image to bring up the menu bar. To set the image as the standby image I click on the icon to the right of the image name. Once set, I click the left arrow in the menu bar to exit the app.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:51 AM   #4
emma88
emma88 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle,Moon+,Calibre
Yes i downloaded yesterday, There are only 20 books on device/ It is very simple and easy to use. https://www.apkmirrors.net/install/ebook-reader-online/
emma88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 05:49 AM   #5
AnimalOfArt
Connoisseur
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Epos
i think this is somewhat related to that:

is it possible to use the book cover of the book im currently reading as sleep screen?
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert