Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2019, 07:53 PM   #31
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!
 
Posts: 74
Karma: 100000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
I factory reset my Kindle DX Graphite and I end up cannot register the device. Similar to others here in the thread, I can still access Kindle Store. I have installed over and over again the Kindle Update Service, but still no luck to register the device. ;411 said that "Certificate: Missing". When I access Alt+611, it showed "Local Time Offset: +2h"; Does it affect installation of the Kindle Update Service?

Does anyone finally have a working solution? Thanks

Last edited by DeKuns; 04-05-2019 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Adding more information
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 01:11 AM   #32
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!
 
Posts: 74
Karma: 100000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixenstuff View Post
After spending over 5 hrs wit Kindle customer support. I decided to search on my own and I came upon this site. I fixed my Kindle DX with help from and here’s how I did it.

With all due respect guys, it has nothing to do with ATT's signal. My area is TMobile and I got my Kindle DX working.

What no one figured out, is that there is 2 patches for Kindle DX.

The first patch will upgrade your Kindle DX to version 2.5.8, it is called (Software Update 2.5.8). If it is already updated, you do not need to repeat the first step.

The second patch is a service update (This is why is say's there is no certificate, and that one is called (Services Update). It is the second update that will connect your Kindle DX to Whispernet, update your certificate and it will allow you to register it.

I went to the following webpage that eschwartz posted. Thank you very much eschwartz, I do appreciate it. Below is the webpage,

http://www.amazon.com/kindlesoftwareupdates/dx

Good luck guys. This worked for me and it will work for you.
I think what makes a difference is factory reset. Once you did a factory reset, then Kindle DX would not register. This seemed to be a software glitch of which Amazon does not care! Anyway, using sideload also okay.
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #33
Flipflargin
Angrah Kitteh
Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'
 
Flipflargin's Avatar
 
Posts: 12
Karma: 10000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Minnesota
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
I'm currently working with Amazon support on this issue with my Kindle DX Graphite. I just bought my Kindle used, factory reset, applied 2.5.8 software update, then services update update-caupdate-09.bin. Amazon registered this unit to my account on their end as I have been unsuccessful in registering the device itself.
The support person created a ticket with their Kindle development area so am hoping something useful comes back from that. I'm impressed at the tenacity the Amazon support contact had with calling me back several times to follow up on my issue and pushing the issue to their development folks.
I still suspect that the services update file that they offer on their website is not correct for my version of the graphite (or certs are invalid due to some reason). Nothing to back this up, just that the behavior seems very similar to having a Kindle DX that has never installed services update. Hopefully will know more soon, one way or the other.

Question: I can browse the Kindle store just fine using this Kindle (3G only) but when I try the Alt-Y-Q-Q (611), it just reports back, "No items". Should I get back network info?
I can type the word "time" in search and it will give me current date system is using.

Last edited by Flipflargin; 04-12-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Flipflargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:39 PM   #34
Daveoc64
Groupie
Daveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmos
 
Posts: 160
Karma: 21142
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bristol, UK
Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (LTE)
I have recently purchased a used Kindle DX Graphite (the international model - serial number starting B009), and a used Kindle 2 International (serial number starting B003).

Both connect OK to the cellular network and can browse the store, but I'm also getting the "Certificate Missing" issue. The registration process fails without any error messages.

I have installed the 2.5.8 updates and the network services update, but they both still won't work.

I haven't been any able to find any information online that suggests there is a fix for this.

I contacted Amazon UK support, but they couldn't offer a lot of help, as these models were never sold in the UK, but they did say they would contact Amazon.com support for me.
Daveoc64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:23 PM   #35
Flipflargin
Angrah Kitteh
Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'
 
Flipflargin's Avatar
 
Posts: 12
Karma: 10000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Minnesota
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
I finally figured out how to do a 411 and get results (Menu, Settings, Alt RQQ).
I got this interesting information:
--

411 Page
The FRAS,FIRS,WEBSITE,TODO,CDE server is DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN
Certificate: MISSING
Device Registered? NO
Serial Number: <no peeky>
Radio Serial Number: <no peeky>
Waveform Version: <long number here>
<various other info here, IMSI, OTA Current, System Software Version...>

--
All five of the listed servers on their end are DOWN?
I'll share with Amazon and see what they say.
Flipflargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2019, 03:55 AM   #36
Daveoc64
Groupie
Daveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmos
 
Posts: 160
Karma: 21142
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bristol, UK
Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (LTE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipflargin View Post
I finally figured out how to do a 411 and get results (Menu, Settings, Alt RQQ).
I got this interesting information:
--

411 Page
The FRAS,FIRS,WEBSITE,TODO,CDE server is DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN
Certificate: MISSING
Device Registered? NO
Serial Number: <no peeky>
Radio Serial Number: <no peeky>
Waveform Version: <long number here>
<various other info here, IMSI, OTA Current, System Software Version...>

--
All five of the listed servers on their end are DOWN?
I'll share with Amazon and see what they say.
The data you've got on the 411 page looks standard for this problem (as noted earlier in this thread and others).

I hope Amazon can give you more information, and that you can post it here.
Daveoc64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:32 AM   #37
Flipflargin
Angrah Kitteh
Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'
 
Flipflargin's Avatar
 
Posts: 12
Karma: 10000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Minnesota
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveoc64 View Post
The data you've got on the 411 page looks standard for this problem (as noted earlier in this thread and others).

I hope Amazon can give you more information, and that you can post it here.
update - I called Amazon this weekend for my ticket status and learned that the group working the ticket had requested a log dump from our Kindle device. I went through a couple attempts to register the unit just to cause logging of the event and then initiated the dump file (;dm). I took a quick peek at the log contents and it clearly showed the failed requests for a file from their server (exception file not found + null pointer exceptions).
I provided this dump file along with the original screen shot of the 411 page and the Kindle support person verified that all files were attached to the ticket.
Fingers crossed and waiting!

Last edited by Flipflargin; 04-15-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Flipflargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:18 PM   #38
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!
 
Posts: 74
Karma: 100000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipflargin View Post
update - I called Amazon this weekend for my ticket status and learned that the group working the ticket had requested a log dump from our Kindle device. I went through a couple attempts to register the unit just to cause logging of the event and then initiated the dump file (;dm). I took a quick peek at the log contents and it clearly showed the failed requests for a file from their server (exception file not found + null pointer exceptions).
I provided this dump file along with the original screen shot of the 411 page and the Kindle support person verified that all files were attached to the ticket.
Fingers crossed and waiting!
Flipflargin, thanks for your efforts filing the ticket. I also hope that they can solve this issue. It is almost obvious that there are software glitches at Amazon side. I hope our problem of missing certificate can be solved very soon! Waiting for updates of your ticket!

Last edited by DeKuns; 04-16-2019 at 06:07 AM.
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:21 PM   #39
Flipflargin
Angrah Kitteh
Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'
 
Flipflargin's Avatar
 
Posts: 12
Karma: 10000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Minnesota
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Another update, I called Amazon to check ticket, was told they were still "looking at the log" so nothing yet. The support guy said I'd likely hear something in 1-3 days, which came and went. sigh...

*But*, while playing around on Amazon's content management site, I went ahead and tried to download a book in my library and transfer it via USB to my Kindle DXG (.azw file). I was able to read it no problem (sorry if this is a known thing with this situation, I was shocked). So I tried another, then another, they all read fine on my Kindle. I then tried a "Kindle Unlimited" book, downloaded to my PC but it was not a .azw file. So when transferred to Kindle it never showed up on my device's list of books. So I tried renaming it with a .azw file extension and it showed up, available to read, opens fine. Please forgive if this is a known feature but I was overjoyed.
I absolutely don't mind doing this side-load thing as long as I can load up and read my Kindle purchases with the old DX (unable to register local device but registered on Amazon account).
I can finally enjoy reading on the DXG's large screen while I wait for Amazon to work my ticket!
Flipflargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 01:24 PM   #40
Daveoc64
Groupie
Daveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmosDaveoc64 has become one with the cosmos
 
Posts: 160
Karma: 21142
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bristol, UK
Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (LTE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipflargin View Post
*But*, while playing around on Amazon's content management site, I went ahead and tried to download a book in my library and transfer it via USB to my Kindle DXG (.azw file). I was able to read it no problem (sorry if this is a known thing with this situation, I was shocked).
Downloading should work OK, as long as the Kindle is registered to your account.

The problem for people like me is that we can't register the device at all, so there's no option to download and transfer via USB.

I hope to see an update from Amazon support for you, but I don't hold out much hope!
Daveoc64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:20 PM   #41
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!
 
Posts: 74
Karma: 100000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipflargin View Post
update - I called Amazon this weekend for my ticket status and learned that the group working the ticket had requested a log dump from our Kindle device. I went through a couple attempts to register the unit just to cause logging of the event and then initiated the dump file (;dm). I took a quick peek at the log contents and it clearly showed the failed requests for a file from their server (exception file not found + null pointer exceptions).
I provided this dump file along with the original screen shot of the 411 page and the Kindle support person verified that all files were attached to the ticket.
Fingers crossed and waiting!
I also take a look into ;dm and it seemed that kindle dx try to request cerificate from Amazon server but file is either missing or the https certificate of the url is not completely right. Obviously, it is something at amazon side.
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 03:37 AM   #42
aasenov.bg
Junior Member
aasenov.bg is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 60
Join Date: Apr 2019
Device: Kindle DXG
Hi All,
I'm reading this thread (and also others for kindle DXG register problem). I face the problem after I factory reset my Kindle DXG device. Initially I had issues connecting to 3G and factory reset didn't fix it. I solved the issue by manually selecting 3G network from 311 page, but then I face current problem with "Missing certificate" and "Unable to register". I tried all updates and etc. but without luck (as everyone here). I've spoken to Amazon support, but they couldn't do more than re-registering my kindle to my amazon account, but the device was still showing "not registered". I was able to download all my content and upload it locally to my Kindle and read it, so it was not such a burden to have not-registered device.
I wanted to share with others what I was able to achieve, without registering my device and now I'm able to use all functionalities, that I've used before, when the device was registered.
  1. The first thing I use, was my kindle store to download books, that I bought, but I've workaround it via downloading to PC.
  2. The second thing than annoy me is the Collections thing, as I'm using them quite often (very useful when you have more than 10 books, that can't fit single screen). But when your device is not registered, you can't create/manage collections. So here is how I solved my problem:
    1. As I read Cyrillic books, I have jailbreak and unicode hacks installed from here (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=973688), files Update_jailbreak_0.13.N_dxg_install.bin and update_unicode_3.1_k3g_255_fonts_install.bin, with linkfonts folder.
    2. I've added Update_usbnetwork_0.57.N_dxg_install.bin in order to access Kindle root FS and make kindle think that it's registered. There are threads in the forum about usbnetwork installation ( I didn't keep reference of them). I'm a Linux user and It was quite straight forward hack. I've attached the simple steps I've done.
After I trick the device to think that it's registered, I was able to use all disabled functionalities, except those requiring internet access (e.g webBrowser and shopping from kindle store), but I can use them from my phone/PC. So till Amazon fix the issue (I thought there won't be any fix, but this thread keep the hope alive), I think this fake registration is good workaround.
Attached Files
File Type: txt usbNetwork-readMe.txt (1.9 KB, 26 views)
aasenov.bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #43
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!
 
Posts: 74
Karma: 100000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveoc64 View Post
Downloading should work OK, as long as the Kindle is registered to your account.

The problem for people like me is that we can't register the device at all, so there's no option to download and transfer via USB.

I hope to see an update from Amazon support for you, but I don't hold out much hope!
If the device is legit (not a lost or stolen device) and the previous owner kindly provides you with her/his registered email account in Amazon, also her/his registered address in Amazon; then you can ask Amazon via chat or phone to deregister the previous owner and registered the device to your Amazon account. I did that for my Kindle DX last time. I hope it works for you. They will also ask the serial number and some other information about the device.
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:57 AM   #44
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!DeKuns rocks like Gibraltar!
 
Posts: 74
Karma: 100000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by aasenov.bg View Post
Hi All,
I'm reading this thread (and also others for kindle DXG register problem). I face the problem after I factory reset my Kindle DXG device. Initially I had issues connecting to 3G and factory reset didn't fix it. I solved the issue by manually selecting 3G network from 311 page, but then I face current problem with "Missing certificate" and "Unable to register". I tried all updates and etc. but without luck (as everyone here). I've spoken to Amazon support, but they couldn't do more than re-registering my kindle to my amazon account, but the device was still showing "not registered". I was able to download all my content and upload it locally to my Kindle and read it, so it was not such a burden to have not-registered device.
I wanted to share with others what I was able to achieve, without registering my device and now I'm able to use all functionalities, that I've used before, when the device was registered.
  1. The first thing I use, was my kindle store to download books, that I bought, but I've workaround it via downloading to PC.
  2. The second thing than annoy me is the Collections thing, as I'm using them quite often (very useful when you have more than 10 books, that can't fit single screen). But when your device is not registered, you can't create/manage collections. So here is how I solved my problem:
    1. As I read Cyrillic books, I have jailbreak and unicode hacks installed from here (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=973688), files Update_jailbreak_0.13.N_dxg_install.bin and update_unicode_3.1_k3g_255_fonts_install.bin, with linkfonts folder.
    2. I've added Update_usbnetwork_0.57.N_dxg_install.bin in order to access Kindle root FS and make kindle think that it's registered. There are threads in the forum about usbnetwork installation ( I didn't keep reference of them). I'm a Linux user and It was quite straight forward hack. I've attached the simple steps I've done.
After I trick the device to think that it's registered, I was able to use all disabled functionalities, except those requiring internet access (e.g webBrowser and shopping from kindle store), but I can use them from my phone/PC. So till Amazon fix the issue (I thought there won't be any fix, but this thread keep the hope alive), I think this fake registration is good workaround.
I have done exactly the same. The conclusion is that our Kindle DX hardware works as what it has been designed for. Only Amazon, for some reason, failed to send the required certificate to factory formatted Kindle DX.

This make me wonder, if it is possible to find out a hack to sideload the required certificate from another Kindle DX or Kindle 2 Keyboard that never been factory reset and still able to connect to Amazon 3G? Maybe 3G could works just by hex edit the certificate to comply with our Kindle DX and sideload it. Anyone knowledgeable enough to do this? Anyone has 3G working Kindle DX image?

Last edited by DeKuns; 04-23-2019 at 10:03 AM.
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:51 PM   #45
Flipflargin
Angrah Kitteh
Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Flipflargin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'
 
Flipflargin's Avatar
 
Posts: 12
Karma: 10000
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Minnesota
Device: Kindle DX Graphite
I haven't checked in for awhile... I've been initiating a weekly phone call with Amazon support to get latest ticket status.
The answer has always been "pending" (with polite apologies for the delay).
Kudos to them for not telling me to go take a hike for all my calling.
The last support person sent me my support ticket# for reference. (makes me happy for some reason?)
I'll shout if I hear anything new.
Flipflargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hacks Problem on Kindle DXI edwin613 Amazon Kindle 7 07-18-2010 11:18 PM
Firmware Update Kindle DXi Bricked - Help Needed! lasteresitas Amazon Kindle 17 06-19-2010 12:24 PM
Firmware Update unable to update my kindle dxi to 2.5 toogle Amazon Kindle 2 06-13-2010 11:33 AM
My Kindle DXi bricked iQQ Amazon Kindle 16 02-07-2010 06:08 AM
Kindle DXi Rookie Snark Introduce Yourself 5 01-27-2010 07:08 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.