Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
A list of just the authors then drill down

I'd like to see a list of just the authors in alphabetic sequence. As many as can be stuffed onto the screen so 20. (Based on looking at the list of books and seeing that there are five books and four lines per book.)

(Now the problem with 20 as this may be difficult for some folks fingers to select the correct line. I know I have trouble selecting the word to look up in the dictionary.)

Then let me select an author and see all of the authors books but only the title line. No covers but with the % read/finished status and file type, Kobo Epub, Epub, PDF. So say about ten books per screen.

Then I can move about a larger collection of books more efficiently.

Yes, I know I can do searches and they work reasonably well.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote