Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-01-2019, 07:51 PM   #16
BisonMami
BisonMami began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdin2 View Post
BisonMami,

Curious as to why you didn't just use your Samsung Tab S2? I'm thinking of getting a new Samsung Tab S2 9.7 or ipad to use as an ereader. Which ereader did you purchase, and how does it compare to reading using your Samsung Tab S2?

TIA!
That's actually what I decided to do. I've been using my Tab S2 and its met all my needs. I did purchase a new battery for my NST with Glowlight, but I haven't found a need to install it yet

I love how light my S2 is and I'm able to read books from every source without having to be tethered to my computer.

I may be tempted to grab a Kobo Aura H2O if it should go on sale, but I'm happy with reading on my S2 for now. I have an S3 that I use for taking notes, textbooks, etc. but I find it too large for long periods of leisurely reading. The 8" S2 is just right. Plus, I can also do some gaming and read comics.
BisonMami is offline   Reply With Quote