Notices

Old 08-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
pathfinderca
Connoisseur
pathfinderca began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V.2
Has anyone posted this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-UMPC-Laptop-Ne...d=p3286.c0.m14

Looks a better alternative than Smart q7 and viliv x70.

Sorry I don't know how to post pictures.
pathfinderca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
To me, it looks more like a Garmin GPS unit than a computer or book reader. But if someone has one and wants to report on it, I might be interested in hearing about it.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
pathfinderca
Connoisseur
pathfinderca began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V.2
Here is another one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pierre-cardi...d=p3286.c0.m14

Why didn't they put up anything when I wanted them? This is much better priced that viliv x70. Why nothing goes my way? Why doesn't the world revolve around me?
pathfinderca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinderca View Post
LOL, I like the Battery-life estimate: "...*Standing Time: 2.5Hours."

Also, it's a little thick at the waste for my taste.

At this point, I'd wait for the mythical Apple tablet.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I'm waiting on actual user reviews of the Archos 9. If no one breaks it after having it a month or so, and no deal breaker issues show up, I'll probably get one of those.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
Houndx
Groupie
Houndx doesn't litterHoundx doesn't litter

Device: A81 MID, Dell Streak
Aww man, those are very nice. I just got my Q 7 and now I'm getting device envy already lol.

I'll be interested to see where the bids end up.
Houndx is offline   Reply With Quote