Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
Blind spot

I wonder if anybody noticed that, but while scribbling or highlighting text, in other words using a stylus, there is a blind spot on the screen of M92. I tried on two different readers and both have it and both at the same spot. It is exactly on top of the speaker. So it must have something to do with the magnetic field of the speaker. I will try to shield the speaker from inside and see what will happen. Does anybody else has the same experience?

Thank you for sharing.
PV Das
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote