Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-19-2010, 06:17 AM   #46
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumhalf View Post
I hope I've pushed the correct button for a new post! Thanks for any help in advance.
I think you should have started a new thread for that, since your question has little to do with the thread (or where it ended up).
That being said, the downloaded news should have easily accessible links to the TOC and next/previous items strewn into it- I remember having links at least at the beginning of each article, although it's some time I've used the news- feature of Calibre. Using whatever method the Sony provides for selecting links in the text, you should be able to navigate comfortably.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #47
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Using the E-book viewer on the computer I can quickly go to 'Life and Style' and then the article 'Mumsnet challenges M&S', using my mouse. I don't expect to do it this slickly on the ereader, but any tips on the best approach would be very welcome.
You should be able to navigate the reader just as smoothly as using calibre's viewer. Use the table of contents on your reader and go from there.

Quote:
I hope I've pushed the correct button for a new post! Thanks for any help in advance.
You have replied to an old thread. This is a new post within that thread but it might have been better to start a new thread (topic). To do this you have to be at the main forum window and click on new thread (see attached image).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newthread.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	58448  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, gui, interface