Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Flight Crew report

What is this message trying to tell me? I haven't any idea where to look in the Sigil code for the problem.

Code:
OEBPS/Text/  NA  This resource is reachable but not present in the OP <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Possible bug. Create an issue, attach the epub file.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Possible bug. Create an issue, attach the epub file.
I finally chased down an error in the inline TOC. Once I fixed that, Flight Crew reported no problems. Strange but I'm sorry to bother you. At least I'll know where to look if it occurs again.

And to show what a good fellow I am, once the MOBI is built, I remove the inline toc from the ePub.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
What is this message trying to tell me? I haven't any idea where to look in the Sigil code for the problem.

Code:
OEBPS/Text/  NA  This resource is reachable but not present in the OP <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.
I have seen that one
It may be caused by splitting a file that only has a same page (relative) anchor like "#foo2" rather than a "filename.htm#foo2"

They are fun to find
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
crutledge
eBook FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I have seen that one
It may be caused by splitting a file that only has a same page (relative) anchor like "#foo2" rather than a "filename.htm#foo2"

They are fun to find
It apparently was a bad link. Once I fixed it the problem went away.
Advert