Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2018, 05:29 AM   #1
SUNGOLD
SUNGOLD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2.0
Koreader not starting on Kobo Touch 2.0

I have a kobo touch 2.0 and I successfully installed KSM 9 and installed KoReader (latest stable version). So whenever I try to start koreader from KSM it asks me to whether turn the wifi on or off, whatever I select it takes me back to KSM and if I try to start it from nickel by switchtokoreader.png it takes me back to KSM. Please someone help and also tell me about other mods for Kobo touch 2.0 bcoz I can't find any specific mods for it.
SUNGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:08 AM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Try a more recent build from http://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 03:57 AM   #3
SUNGOLD
SUNGOLD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Try a more recent build from http://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/.
Hi thanks for the reply. I was able to start it from the nightly build. Can you recommend me any other mods?
SUNGOLD is offline   Reply With Quote