Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 05:21 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Question Saturation level on PRS650.......

I vaguely remember a thread about altering/increasing saturation level on PRS650 to achieve a better result.

I've tried searching, but can't get the terms right .

Can anyone point me in the right direction please ?

Thanks.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
ritoroy
Enthusiast
ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.

Device: Sony Reader
Original thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118007
New thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=121860
XML thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=123734

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I vaguely remember a thread about altering/increasing saturation level on PRS650 to achieve a better result.

I've tried searching, but can't get the terms right .

Can anyone point me in the right direction please ?

Thanks.
ritoroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Brilliant - thanks ritoroy.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard

And it worked a treat - terrific, thanks a lot.