Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 07-13-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
ploum
Connoisseur
ploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of lightploum is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Cool A Tolino dedicated thread?

Hello,

I've just bought a Tolino ereader and was surprised that there's no thread about this vendor.

Tolino is a German brand, which is for now only available in some European country.

As there was very very few tests, I decided to give the brand a shot given excellent specifications (I bought the Vision 4 HD model).

It would be awesome to have a dedicated thread to discuss between Tolino owners and maybe
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2017, 01:41 PM   #2
CyberPaul
Enthusiast
CyberPaul began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage - Tolino Vision 4 HD
I totally agree. It is awesome and deserves its own forum.
It is very common in Italy.
I wanted to ask to admins but I have had no time so far.
CyberPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #3
John F
Wizard
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I would suggest posting the request in the "Miscellaneous->Feedback" section.

Good luck.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tolino