Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 03:35 PM   #31
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Thanks for the advice. I'm already working with some wonderful people to help me move things up a level. You should start seeing the improvements I've been making when the next part of the series comes around. I've even gone back and cleaned up my first three stories and applied the things I've learned so far, and under their tutelage. I'm hoping that by book 7 I'll really have it up to prime time quality, which is what I desperately want.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #32
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FYI to those who are interested. One year ago on August 14th, the original version of my first novel, "The Oort Perimeter" was officially released for publication. It's been a wild 12 months, but a fun one as well.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #33
etienne66
Groupie
etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 2, PRS-600 Black, PRS-650 Red, Adam w/ Pixel Qi(pre-ordered)
I just finished this. I thought it was pretty good, I just wished I had realized that you had updated it. I was getting kind of frustrated with all of the missing section breaks. I see in the revision that you put them in. I had only found a few mistakes like using "offers" instead of "officers" in one spot.

Now if you'll just work out the problems with Smaswords and EZread so I can by the sequel.

Etienne66
etienne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #34
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author

Well, for the time being you can buy the ebook directly from me. Just toss me a few bucks in my tip jar and I'll send it your way.