Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-23-2017, 11:07 AM   #46
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I've lost digital cameras, I've lost wallets, I've forgotten my Visa card or my cash at an ATM (never both at the same time, though) - and at least once, the person next to me at the ATM called me to tell me I was leaving 100 euros behind, but I have yet to lose my e-reader. But then, I've only had an e-reader for about 18 months, compared to much longer with cameras or credit cards.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:53 PM   #47
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Carried my ereader (and PDA before that) on public transit, on airplanes, to restaurants and more since 1996 but have never lost one. I think the key is I never put it down more than momentarily to shift grip or wipe a hand etc. The device is either in my hands or put away in a pocket or bag.

That's actually one of the things that holds me back from keeping a Kobo Aura One, that it's too big to fit easily into a pants pocket for me.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #48
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
That's actually one of the things that holds me back from keeping a Kobo Aura One, that it's too big to fit easily into a pants pocket for me.
Cargo Pants Baby! Cargo Pants! Ugly as sin and unfashionable as all hell! But OH, SO practical! (I'm retired, so no one expects me to dress well!)
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 01:48 PM   #49
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Cargo Pants Baby! Cargo Pants! Ugly as sin and unfashionable as all hell! But OH, SO practical! (I'm retired, so no one expects me to dress well!)
Haha maybe. But I don't know if I want to wear cargo pants *everywhere*
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:51 PM   #50
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
Haha maybe. But I don't know if I want to wear cargo pants *everywhere*
I've a hip pouch (to use the less problematic name) as I'm not fond of taking my purse when running small errands. It holds a book(or reader) quite nicely.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert