Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-10-2024, 05:38 AM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
KoReader on Nook Glowlight 3 tutorial?

I'm almost positive I found this once on this site, but having trouble finding it again. Is there a step by step tutorial for installing KoReader on a Nook Glowlight 3?

I think I finally want to try this.

Thanks for any links.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 09:12 AM   #2
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Follow the Android installation https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ndroid-devices
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2024, 04:43 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
Thanks. I've installed KOReader a couple times — along with the Simple Launcher — but, as of yet, I can't get rid of the animation loop when I restart. I have to use ADB to stop it each time. So, for now, until I learn a little more about KOReader and how to stop the animation loop permanently, I've uninstalled the launcher and KOReader and will come back to it when I learn a bit more. I really don't want to root the Glowlight 3, but I might have to if I want to use KOReader.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 06:07 PM   #4
hugleo
hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.hugleo can teach chickens to fly.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Thanks. I've installed KOReader a couple times — along with the Simple Launcher — but, as of yet, I can't get rid of the animation loop when I restart. I have to use ADB to stop it each time. So, for now, until I learn a little more about KOReader and how to stop the animation loop permanently, I've uninstalled the launcher and KOReader and will come back to it when I learn a bit more. I really don't want to root the Glowlight 3, but I might have to if I want to use KOReader.

A similar problem here when I update my Likebook, I notice the animation keeps going. I have to click somewhere on the screen to finish the update. Since it doesn't bother me too much, I haven't tried to debug or fix that.

Feel free to create a ticket at https://github.com/koreader/android-...auncher/issues with the proper ADB logs and we'll try to help if it's possible.
hugleo is offline   Reply With Quote