Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 05-12-2023, 09:49 PM   #1
ElectricOutcast
ElectricOutcast began at the beginning.

Device: Microsoft Surface Go 2
I bought a Microsoft Surface Go 2

So to be honest with you all, I wanted to get a Microsoft Surface tablet for some time now, because the calibre e-book viewer was pretty much the only thing that gave me everything that I was asking for in an e-reader app.

Problem with even getting the cheapest Surface tablet on the market, it's just as expensive as an IPad, if not even worse. So the only other option for me was to get one second hand off Ebay because it was cheaper and from what some people were saying, it was the best option to go with because the newer ones were having some problems.

So far it's the best purchase I've made, the calibre e-book viewer and Read Aloud feature has helped with finishing out one book and I intend to finish out two more by the end of the month.
ElectricOutcast is offline   Reply With Quote