Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 11-01-2022, 02:30 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Surface Slim Pen 2

I been using Microsoft Surface Slim Pen 2 as my stylus for my Kobo Sage and Lenovo Tablet. Been working great for the past few months now all the sudden It is no longer paring. It seems too be charged for the light comes on when i snap it into the charger. Has anyone else been having issues with the slim pen on non-Microsoft Surface devices?
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 02:07 PM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I use the MS Surface "Adrawpen" from Amazon on my Sage. Almost identical design to Kobo pen that came with Elipsa. No pairing required. Just works on either and the AAAA battery life is enormous. Still not needed to recharge. Very cheap. Works perfectly.

I'd not use rechargeable versions of anything with such a long battery life. I have spare cells from a dismembered €2 9V alkaline pack, though some don't use those cells.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2022, 03:13 PM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I broke it even more playing with it trying to get it to work so warrantee is now voided i guess i am going to see if i can find a cheap compatible pen on amazon
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote