Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 08-23-2022, 03:39 AM   #1
gojuxs
gojuxs began at the beginning.

Device: Thinkpad X220T, iPhone SE 2020.
Red face Calibre E-Book viewer doesn't work when fullscreened.

I'm using fedora linux and have tried version 5.42.0 and 6.3.0 on a thinkpad x220t with a i7-2620m and 8gb's of ram.

Whenever I press to go fullscreen within the e-book viewer it becomes a non-existent program, even though it shows up as a program it is see-trough / just not showing.

( https://imgur.com/a/4oour2m this is what it looks like once I go fullscreen in the book. )

Anyone know how to fix this?
gojuxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 07:49 PM   #2
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojuxs View Post
I'm using fedora linux and have tried version 5.42.0 and 6.3.0 on a thinkpad x220t with a i7-2620m and 8gb's of ram.

Whenever I press to go fullscreen within the e-book viewer it becomes a non-existent program, even though it shows up as a program it is see-trough / just not showing.

( https://imgur.com/a/4oour2m this is what it looks like once I go fullscreen in the book. )

Anyone know how to fix this?

It works fine for me on linux mint 20.02 on an i7-3520M @ 4x 3.6GHz trying all ways
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2022, 09:44 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Are you sure it is not just off screen? This can happen more with multiple head systems.

alt-space M; left arrow key is the most common move from direction I have run into.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
linux