Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 01:01 AM   #1
Anne Kinsey
Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!Anne Kinsey rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: kindle ibook
Attention historical romance readers (particularly fans of 18th century England)

Would any historical romance readers be interested in offering feedback on a newly published historical romance?

What is Love? by Anne Kinsey

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what...banne%2bkinsey (Here's the Barnes and Noble link)

I'd love to know what you think of the cover, blurb and sample chapters.

If you like what you see, and you might like to review the book, I'd be happy to send you a free copy. Reply here or send me a private message (or email annekinseywriter@gmail.com)

Many thanks!

Last edited by Anne Kinsey; 10-14-2011 at 01:10 AM. Reason: added the link!
Anne Kinsey is offline   Reply With Quote